Up to 10 Days of Battery Life!
For those of you requiring a small yet long duration recording device the CamStick with motion activation is just the thing you're looking for. This small, easy to use and fully portable unit comes with a stand that will keep it stable and allow it to be quickly placed anywhere you need discreet surveillance. Record audio and video in one device; even in total darkness!
Best of all, this unit couldn't be more simple to use. The CamStick shuns the need for remotes, menus, and excessive buttons. You turn the unit it on, place it facing the area you want covered and its high end motion detection sensors do the rest for you.
Even if you're gone for days the CamStick is sure to catch anything that happens in its view as it can run for up to 10 days in standby - just waiting to catch someone red handed!
It's auto overwrite feature will allow for repeated use without the need to hook it up to your PC just to clean it out, making this the perfect device for not only long duration surveillance but also repeated use (ex: keeping an eye on your nanny and keeping out unwanted home crashers).
- Small portable size
- Easy use
- Motion activation
- Long standby life
- Auto start/stop of recording - unit will record for 30 seconds upon detecting motion and then shift to standby mode until motion is detected once more
- Storage: Supports Micro-SD cards ranging from 2-32GB (not included)
Microphone effective range: 10 meters
Recording time: up to 150 minutes
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Battery life: Approx - 2h continuous recording - 10 days standby
- Charges via PC USB port or included European wall adapter
- Dimensions: 2.9" x 1.7" x 1.3"
- Resolution: 640 x 480 @ 15FPS
- Video format: AVI
- Compatible with Windows 8 and earlier
- Compatible with MAC
- 1 Camstick DVR
- 1 Instruction Booklet
- 1 AC adapter
1 USB Cable
- 1 Stand
NOTE: *Surreptitious third-party interception of conversations is illegal under federal law. It is the buyer's responsibility to check state and local restrictions on recording your own two-party conversations.*