We Are Hiring!
Want to join the team?
Below are the positions currently open. We are always looking for great talent and passionate people. See something that fits you? Send your resume to:
Job search at The Spy Site Store Corp.Powered by ZipRecruiter
Position: Junior Agent
You will become an expert in specialty safety and security. As an expert, you introduce people to the exciting world of spying and having the upper hand, turning curious visitors into loyal customers. You thrive on interactions with team members as well as with customers. And you get great satisfaction from helping people enhance their safety and security every day. You will even help law enforcement and military personnel save lives and protect theirs.
Provide friendly and insightful advice and direction to customers in need. Quickly diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues with customers in person, over the phone, via chat, shared screen, and other mediums.
Maintain customer’s trust in company products and enhance their trust in expert customer support and issue resolution. You will use problem-solving and people skills to provide swift resolutions to technical problems. You will educate customers and team members about products and sometimes services; while independently keeping up with your own technical know-how.
You quickly diagnose product issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience and empathy. After determining whether repairs can be done or a replacement is needed, you offer solutions to quickly get users up and running again. Even if you're juggling more than one customer, you stay conscious of their time demands as well as your own.
You will lead customers to a state of confidence using your expert knowledge. You inspire and excite customers while becoming highly influential by actively engaging them. You know how to turn curiosity into serious interest. You love to try new things, learn, share and inspire with your peers and enjoy passing your expertise to customers too.
- Strong people skills
- Approachable personality
- Good listening skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Empathy and patience
- Eagerness to learn independently
- Ability to learn new products quickly
- Swift, resourceful, and creative problem solving
- Proven experience in sales and technology solutions
- Ability to stay calm and focus even during difficult situations and trying technical issues
- Ability to quickly assess an issue and offer an equitable solution to the customer
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical repairs
- Reliable transportation. You may need to work out of various locations in NY and NJ.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have at least 3 years of electronics retail experience
- Must be proficient in using, navigating, and programming mobile devices
- Must be proficient in using, navigating, and creating using various computer software including but not limited to: MS office (specially: Word & Excel), various internet browsers, Adobe suite, etc.
- Preferably proficient in using Adobe CS, QuickBooks, Salesforce, Shopify, video pad, etc.
- Must be able to pass drug testing and background check
- Must have reliable transportation & flexible schedule