NT-V3 GPS Tracker
Truly Amazing GPS Fleet Tracking Business Dispatcher
Available with internal or external antenna for maximum installation flexibility. an external GPS antenna allows you to place the GPS antenna in the position that works best for your car while providing the best reception you need.
- Receive text or email notifications
- Set virtual fences to keep drivers on routes
- Flexible installation and reliable vehicle location
Fastest tracking updates in the industry. Lowest cost of operation per update. Unparalleled reliability. For fleets of 1 to 3000 devices.
- Cloud tracking - no software no apps to install
Use the vehicle maintenance module for scheduled fleet service, access over 80 reports for business intelligence, beat your competitors and make more money by finding faster and better ways to get things done.
Are you ready to change to make your business more profitable and efficient? Access to the online based GPS console Real time tracking status and data 90-day historical playback Text and email alerts Automatically generated email reports Over 100 reports to effectively manage GPS data - Great for making business decisions that impact the bottom line Unlimited support Seamless hassle free automated billing Activation available to over 120 countries Fast activation of a new or used unit Individual account set up for single or multiple GPS units and much more!
Fleet Tracking System Specifications
- Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Dimensions: 4.02 x 1.97 x 0.92 inches
- Antenna external (internal available)
- Real time tracking system
- GPS and 3G connectivity
- Cloud based tracking - no software or apps to install
- Temperature: -30C to 75C (operating) | -40C to 85C (storage)
- Power: Stand by 20mA at 12v | Active tracking 70mA at 12v
- 1 ignition input, 4 additional inputs and 3 outputs at 200mA
BUY YOURS TODAY AND WE WILL WAIVE THE ACTIVATION FEE! THAT'S A SWEET $30 SAVINGS!!
Have more than 5 vehicles you want to set up? Call us for a custom quote.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.