Industrial Security Camera - CCTV Analog Japanese Camera
Finally a Japanese high resolution color camera that doesn't sacrifice quality for price.
The camera itself is manufactured by Sony in Japan and boasts an impressive 400 plus TV line resolution, with a super low 2-lux sensitivity rating. The camera also features backlight compensation making this an excellent camera for minimal lighting applications.
The auto iris motor enables the camera to adjust for different lighting applications that would normally result in a washed or dark picture.
The camera comes complete with a 5V regulated power transformer, a 25 foot BNC to BNC video cable, and a wall mounting bracket with screws.
This security camera is an excellent value. The Sony1002 analog camera is compatible with sequential switchers, quad compressors, and Multiplexers and video recorders supporting NTSC analog video inputs.
Surveillance Camera Specifications:
- Over 400 TV Resolution
- Super Low, 2.0 Lux Sensitivity
- Built-in 4mm Lens
- Built-in Back Light Compensation
- Auto Iris Motor
- Includes 5V Regulated Power Transformer
- Includes 25’ BNC to BNC Video Cable
- Includes Wall Mounting Bracket and Screws
- 1002B Dimensions: 6"L x 3"W x 2"H (Flat model)
- 1002A Dimensions: 2.5" x 1.75" x 5" (Tall model)