Monochrome Japanese Board Camera
This black and white indoor camera has a ¼" IT CCD Image Sensor. Designed to be compact and less intrusive, the WAT-660D is an ultra miniature, slim, lightweight camera (30g). The WAT-660D comes with a preinstalled lens (other lenses sold separately). For perfect mounting use the B001 camera mount and then the mounting requirements for the camera are the same as for any standard camera.
The WAT-660D is also known as the GW-660D. This surveillance camera is widely used in small businesses, corporate offices, homes, and other places where the décor must be kept for aesthetic reasons but where video surveillance is imperative.
For use in the USA select NTSC video compatible. Select CCIR model for European use.
- Super miniature model
- Various lenses available
- Electronic iris
- Square Housing w/ Pivot Bases on Both Sides w/ Detachable Miniature Lens.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Effective pixels: 380k
- Resolution: 400TVL
- Minimum illumination: 0.06 lux. F2.0
- Scanning system: 2:1 Interlace
- Synchronizing system: Internal
- Gain control: AGC (5~32dB)
- S/N ratio: 50dB+
- B.L.C.: ON
- Shutter speed: 1/60 ~ 1/100,000 sec
- Available lenses: G1.9, G2.5, G3.8, G6.0, G8.0, G12.0, G25.0 (One installed others sold separately) Weight: 35g
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 29.4mm x 29.4mm x 28.7mm
Download Complete Spec Sheet