Bumper Sticker - Smile! You are on Dash Cam
Fun Way to Notify of Video Recording In Your Car!
Everyone seems to have a dashcamera in their car now a days. Did you know that in some states you cannot record others without notification? It's true. Even if your camera is safely inside your vehicle and you are using the footage to protect your property, you might be required to offer notice to passers by.
Check out this fun bumper sticker! It easily attaches to your car and you can use it on the bumper, door, window or even the hood of the car. You choose.
|Perhaps notification can not only cover you legally so you can use that footage if someone does damage your property, but it might just prevent it all together. After all, people tend to only vandalize things when they think no one is watching.|
Choose from White letters or black to better contrast the color of your car or bike.
Don't have a dash cam? Take a look a some dashcams here.
To install your vehicle decal just follow these simple steps:
- Clean the application area with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or other similar cleaner as it will prevent proper adhesion.
- Place the sticker on. Using a credit card gently, but firmly rub the sticker to remove any bubbles and secure the sticker on the transfer tape (built-in the sticker)
- Peel off the white paper. (if the sticker clings on, carefully place back the white paper and repeat step 2
- Using the credit card gently rub the sticker to secure it.
- Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off from a corner and at an angle. If sticker starts pulling off, repeat from step 4.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.