WiFi Spy Camera Tank Toy RC Car
Wi-Fi Controlled 4-Channel Spy Tank with CameraIf your mission roam around you need to add this secret agent bot to your arsenal. Not only is this toy tank car operated with any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, but a WiFi enabled connection makes it easy to connect and operate.
Go on a spy hunt around the house with your kids, change the rules of hide and seek games! The tank will discretely enter rooms and gather video silently. Sending vital intel back to you and displaying right on your device's screen. You can let the spy tank camera wonder up to 65 feet from mission command, this is a lot of ground coverage which means you spy missions can be as complex and creative as you want them to be.
With the controller, you can send commands to your spy tank camera telling it to take pictures, or collect video footage so you can see where it goes and what it sees. Bored out of your mind? Check on the dog and play a mouse and cat game as it tries to figure out how does this toy car can outwit him! Figure out who is eating all the cookies from the pantry, or conduct an iSpy game of lost toys under the bed.
Let imagination rule play time!
- Ideal for users 8 and older
- Up to 80 minutes of fun per charge
- Control spy tank with your iPhone or iPad
- Manually adjustable camera can take pictures or videos
- Moves forwards, backwards, rotates or turns left and right
- This is a market place product - extended fulfillment may apply.
- Lens (mm): 12mm
- High Definition: 480P(SD)
- Alarm Action: FTP Photo
- Alarm Action: Email Photo
- Control range: 20m - 65+ feet
- Material: ABS + electronic components
- Power Supply: 1.5 volts
- Power supply: 6 x AA batteries (not included)
- Special Features: Waterproof / Weatherproof
- Network Interface: Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g
- Connectivity: IP/Network Wireless
- Supported Mobile Systems: iPhone OS and Android
- Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS
Approx weight: 1.3kg - 3 pounds
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 9.7 x 5.8cm
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.